Welcome to VGA's newest addition... Dragon Quest's "How to Train Your Dragon" Obstacle Course located in Gym B on our Victory Circle Campus!
Our obstacle course is a spin-off of the "American Ninja Warrior" obstacle courses. We, however, will not be using the term "Ninja" and we will not incorporate any Martial Arts within our class structure, nor will we offer "parkour" moves and jumps.
What we will offer is the opportunity to master speed, strength, and agility using our unique set-up in a fun and safe environment. Our classes will be designed to teach proper body mechanics and strategy while maneuvering through the obstacles while experiencing some fun, friendly and healthy competition amongst peers. Our Class structure will mimic our gymnastics progressive skill color level board. Each section of the course will be named after a dragon and our Dragon Quest board will reflect each station with that particular dragon, giving the kids an opportunity to see their accomplishments along the way and to set a goal for what they would like to accomplish as well as beat their timed runs through the course.
- Our obstacle course features 3 warp walls, spider wall, rock climbing wall, monkey bars, swings, rope ladder, rings, and other fun obstacles.
- Kids' classes are for boys and girls ages 7-17 years old. We will offer open gyms for kids as well as adults.
- Kids OPEN gym times will be Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7:30-8:30 pm until November 10th, 2018, then TBA.
- Adult OPEN gym times will be Monday through Thursday at 8:30-9:30 pm and Fridays at 7:30-8:30 pm, until November 10th, then TBA.
- Saturday open gym times for kids and adults: TBA
- Family Gym Memberships of $30 is required to take classes and attend Open gyms.
- The cost of Open gym is $5. Discount packages are available for Members.