Class Make UP Policy
At VGA we know that life happens and occasionally a child will miss their scheduled class. We allow a child who has missed their scheduled class to make up that missed class BEFORE week 12 (the last week) of the session. Stated below is our Class Make Up policy.
• All make ups MUST be scheduled ahead of time. When making up a missed class, we ask that you give at least a 24 hour notice as to when you would like to come for a make-up class. This is so that we can communicate to the class instructor, which will allow for them to pre-pare for an additional child or children. As a walk in to make-up a class, you run the risk that your child may not be permitted to make up within this class at this time due to class size being over the limit.
• A student will only be permitted to attend a make up in a class that is an ACTIVE class. (one in which other children are currently attending).
• Another option for a missed class make up would be to attend an Open Gym for FREE. This is unstructured 1.5 hours of gym fun.
• Class sizes are limited to 8 children therefore not all classes are available as an option for a missed class make up.
• Missing a scheduled class make up will result in that make up class being ineligible for another make up. In other words, there is not a make up for a missed make up appointment.
• ALL children making up a class MUST report to the front desk to be checked in. Attendance cards WILL NOT be set out.
• All missed classes that you wish to make up must be made up BEFORE the WEEK 12 of the session. There is no carry over into the next session, nor will credit be given for any missed classes not made up.
• There are NO MAKE UPS in WEEK 12. If you miss a class in week 12, you can attend the following Saturday’s OPEN Gym as your make up. This needs to be scheduled at the front desk or scheduled by calling VGA.
• You can call VGA at 812-344-4185 to schedule a make-up or you can schedule at the front desk with our Assistant Gym Director.
Class Pricing and Discounts
* Class Payment is DUE IN FULL on the first day class is attended
*Class prices are based on 12 classes in the session. Each class price can be found under the “gymnastics class” tab and then under each class break down tab.
* A 10% discount will be to families where 1 child takes more than one class OR a family enrolls multiple children into classes. First class or first childs class is at normal pricing. 10% discount is applied to the LESSER priced class.
* The 10% will be taken off of the lowest class registration fee. When there is a child that has enrolled in more than 2 classes or a family has more than 2 children enrolled into classes, Highest class price will be at normal pricing then a 10% will be taken off of all additional classes. Maxium discount taken off a class is 10%.
* There are no REFUNDS on classes nor is there any carry forward or credit applied to a future class.
Pro-rating of Class Fees
- We DO NOT pro-rate on the front end. If you know that you cannot attend the first couple of classes in the session, you can either Make up those classes per our Class Make UP policy OR wait to sign up once you know that you are available to attend class.
- WE DO pro-rate for missed classes for those who register AFTER the SESSION HAS STARTED.